1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
Name → AUTOLAVADOS Y NEUMATICOS MAPER S.L.
CIF → B04274064
Postal Address → C / Chillida, nº 4, CP 04740, Roquetas De Mar, Almería
Website → Driveex.es
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The different purposes of the treatment of data by the company are detailed below.
AUTOLAVADOS Y NEUMATICOS MAPER S.L.
PURPOSE 1: Provision of Services related to the Automotive Sector.
Within this purpose the different activities that are necessary and inherent to the provision of services or products:
– Maintenance and Repair of Motor Vehicles
PURPOSE 2: Sending Information and/or advertising of our products or services.
This purpose includes the use of your personal data to send you electronic communications with informative circulars on news and developments in the sector.
The client will be allowed to unsubscribe from these informative circulars at any time being able to make use of this right through the email address exposed in point 1.
PURPOSE 3: Development of commercial actions on products and services offered by third-party companies belonging to other sectors.
Whereby you give your consent, we can develop commercial actions with the objective of sending you, through any communication channel, offers on products and services of third companies that may be of interest to you.
PURPOSE 4: Transfer of your data to third companies.
Whereby you give your consent, we may share your data with other companies belonging to the business consulting sector, with the aim that they can carry out commercial actions that may be of interest to you.
PURPOSE 5: Capture and Use of images.
Whereby you give your consent, we will be able to capture and publish through any print media (press) or digital (web page or social networks), images and/or videos of the user or any other companion at the same time, in order to perform advertising and dissemination actions of our products, services and activities.
PURPOSE 6: Communicate non-payment data
Whereby you do not meet your financial obligations, thereby generating a specific debt, due and enforceable and upon request for payment, we hereby inform you that we will proceed to communicate your identified data and data related to the debt to all those entities in charge of the advice, management and processing of defaults, in accordance with current legislation.
3. UNDER WHAT LEGITIMATION DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
You could say UNDER WHAT LEGAL CIRCUMSTANCES DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the contract for the provision of
services and any transfer strictly necessary for the fulfilment of said purpose.
The sending of commercial communications, data transfers to third parties and capture/use of images will be legitimized under the authorizations of express consents granted for you.
4. FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship between the parties or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. The company will apply the protocol of elimination and deletion of data in accordance with the provisions in the data protection regulations. In any case, if at the end of the contractual relationship there is pending litigation, the data may be kept until the moment in which it is produce the final resolution.
5. TO WHOM DO WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
AUTOLAVADOS Y NEUMATICOS MAPER S.L. may share your data with companies for the
administrative or legal compliance (advice, mutuals, insurance companies, banks, public administrations, etc.)
AUTOLAVADOS Y NEUMATICOS MAPER S.L. With the express consent of the interested party, you may share your data to other external companies to carry out commercial actions of
products or services that may be of interest to you.
6. WHERE DO WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
AUTOLAVADOS Y NEUMATICOS MAPER S.L. has been able to obtain your personal data
through any of the following sources:
– Through the client → Data provided directly by the client
– Through Public Sources → Data obtained through various public sources such as public administrations, magazines, business cards, professional associations, on-line publications, web pages, social networks, telephone directories, etc.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In compliance with the provisions of Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation
of the EU 2016/679 you may exercise any of the following rights:
– Right of Access: Know what type of data we are treating and the characteristics of the treatment we are carrying out.
– Right of Rectification: To be able to request the modification of your data for being these inaccurate or untrue.
– Right of Portability: To be able to obtain a copy of my information in a format automated and easy to export.
– Right of Limitation: To be able to limit the processing of my data according to the cases collected in the Law.
– Right of Suppression: Request the suppression of your data when the treatment no longer necessary.
– Right of Opposition: Request the cessation of sending commercial communications in the terms indicated above.
– Right of Revocation of Express Consents: To be able to revoke my consents and authorizations within 10 days.
– Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (in Spain the AEPD)
You can exercise any of the rights mentioned above by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org